IN THE COMMUNITY
Community involvement is an important core value of PT Northwest. The individuals that work for PT Northwest are caring people with diverse areas of interest and are committed to making our communities a better place to live.
Following are a few examples of how PT Northwest gives back to its community:
- Putting together a company wide team for the Relay for Life Event through the American Cancer Society
- Serving in local community groups such as Rotary and the Chamber of Commerce
- Involvement with job shadowing and mentoring programs in local area high schools and colleges
- Speaking at various community events, such as the Salem Senior Center, area health fairs, and in high schools
- Involvement in the Reading is Fundamental Program in local area schools
- Sponsoring and coaching youth team sports, such as baseball, softball, basketball, and soccer
- Sponsoring a free Summer Swim Program for children at the YMCA
- Providing pre-season sports physicals at local area high schools and colleges
- Sponsoring local area character building programs, such as the Fellowship of Christian Athletes
PT Northwest is always interested in finding new ways to help those around us. If you have any other ideas or would be interested in partnering with PT Northwest in a community service project, please email Kennedy Hawkins or call 503.540.8701.